Looking for spiritual nourishment in a Safe, supportive community?
Find Yourself in a SMALL GROUP Where lasting friendships are formed
Whether you're just beginning your search for God or have a seasoned faith, you'll meet others like you in KUMC's Caring Growth Groups. Grow in your relationship with God and each other through study, prayer and fellowship, and find encouragement and strength to be a positive change in the world!
These Caring Growth Groups are ready to welcome you!
- Apostles in Training 2nd and 4th Mondays, 7:00–8:30 p.m. in homes.
- I Care Breakfast Wednesday mornings, 8:00 a.m. at Maggie’s on Meeker Restaurant in Kent.
- Koinonians 1st & 3rd Sundays at church from 12:00-1:30 p.m.
- Marsh Group 2nd & 4th Sundays at 1:00-2:30 p.m. in homes.
- Quest 2nd & 4th Tuesdays, 6:30–8:00 p.m. at church. Childcare available. Light supper served.
- R.A.P. Tuesdays, 10:00-11:30 a.m., at the church.
Small Groups consist of 12 to 15 singles, couples, young, middle and older adults. They meet September through June.
Call the church office at (253) 852-3900 or email email@example.com to find the group that's right for you!